Pages

There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, November 5, 2011

fall sewing

 home made bedroom shoes from hubby's old jeans and left over fleece. The pattern was free from the internet. I will try to find it and link it somewhere around here.
 the bedroom shoes
 I was sewing the shoes and turned around to see this. It was a great mental break.
 I made a teapot cozy from left over fleece and cross the top decorated it with tiny pewter tea leaves. This thing works like a charm.
 My daughter took the bedroom shoes, they were a hit.
 After I made the tea cozy I decide to whip out a hat. It was so simple to hand sew.
 The pic isn't to good but this is a tea cup cozy made from the cuff of a pink sweat shirt. Totallllly no sew and yeah it serves it's purpose very well.
I took a scrap from the bedroom shoes and stretched it as far as it would go and tied it into a bow and sewed to the hat. I sleep in this hat it is so comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment